About RoadAccident Claims
Welcome to the Road Accident Fund Claims Department of: CAMPBELL ATTORNEYS ®
Campbell Attorneys are a dynamic service focused law firm which provides our clients with personal attention, practical problem solving advice and pro-active solutions. We have offices in Durban and in Pretoria, as well as consultation facilities throughout the country, so we are able to assist with Road Accident Fund claims anywhere in South Africa.
Campbell Attorneys has special emphasis on contingency based litigation and regularly accept Road Accident Fund and other personal injury claims on contingency (no win no fee).
Road Accident News
ROAD ACCIDENT FUND ADJUST STATUTORY LIMIT IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF INCOME AND LOSS OF SUPPORT
ROAD ACCIDENT FUND ADJUST STATUTORY LIMIT IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF INCOME AND LOSS OF SUPPORT Published on 10/02/2016 Road Accident Board Notice No.7 of 2016 which was published in the Government Gazette on the 29th of...read more
LSSA EXPRESSES SERIOUS CONCERNRT Published on 13/11/2015 'LSSA expresses serious concern at reports of irregularities relating to prescribed direct claims by road accident victims.' De Rebus, November 2015:16  DEREBUS 210...read more
JUDGE SLAMS RAF FOR 'WASTING TIME' Published on 29/10/2015 October 12 2015 at 10:06am By Zelda Venter (IOL News) Pretoria - A high court judge has given the Road Accident Fund a severe tongue-lashing for “defending matters which...read more
- THE ISSUE OF PRESCRIPTION: THE COURT DETERMINED WHETHER OR NOT A CLAIM HAD PRESCRIBED IN THE BELOW MENTIONED MATTER:
- KRIEK V ROAD ACCIDENT FUND (529/2019)  ZAFSHC 42 (5 MARCH 2020)
- CLAIM SETTLED OVER 200% OF ROAD ACCIDENT FUND’S FIRST OFFER
- RAF AGREED ON QUANTUM AS BEING IN THE VICINITY OF R3.6 MILLION
- OFFER FROM THE ROAD ACCIDENT FUND IMPROVED FROM R250 000.00 TO ALMOST R2000 000.00
- MR. M WAS PAID R3 800 000.00 WITH ALL FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Matter settled at R3609 295.00