About RoadAccident Claims
Welcome to the Road Accident Fund Claims Department of: CAMPBELL ATTORNEYS ®
Campbell Attorneys are a dynamic service focused law firm which provides our clients with personal attention, practical problem solving advice and pro-active solutions. We have offices in Durban and in Pretoria, as well as consultation facilities throughout the country, so we are able to assist with Road Accident Fund claims anywhere in South Africa.
Campbell Attorneys has special emphasis on contingency based litigation and regularly accept Road Accident Fund and other personal injury claims on contingency (no win no fee).
Road Accident News
BUS DRIVER SENTENCED TO THREE YEARS AFTER FATAL CRASH Published on 20/10/2015 News24 Correspondent Mbombela - A bus driver convicted on four counts of murder and 62 counts of attempted murder after the bus he was driving...read more
- KRIEK V ROAD ACCIDENT FUND (529/2019)  ZAFSHC 42 (5 MARCH 2020)
- CLAIM SETTLED OVER 200% OF ROAD ACCIDENT FUND’S FIRST OFFER
- RAF AGREED ON QUANTUM AS BEING IN THE VICINITY OF R3.6 MILLION
- OFFER FROM THE ROAD ACCIDENT FUND IMPROVED FROM R250 000.00 TO ALMOST R2000 000.00
- MR. M WAS PAID R3 800 000.00 WITH ALL FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Matter settled at R3609 295.00
COVID-19 Corona Virus
South African Resource Portal
What is COVID-19?
On 31 December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan City, China. ‘Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2’ (SARS-CoV-2) was confirmed as the causative agent of what we now know as ‘Coronavirus Disease 2019’ (COVID-19). Since then, the virus has spread to more than 100 countries, including South Africa