About RoadAccident Claims
Welcome to the Road Accident Fund Claims Department of: CAMPBELL ATTORNEYS ®
Campbell Attorneys are a dynamic service focused law firm which provides our clients with personal attention, practical problem solving advice and pro-active solutions. We have offices in Durban and in Pretoria, as well as consultation facilities throughout the country, so we are able to assist with Road Accident Fund claims anywhere in South Africa.
Campbell Attorneys has special emphasis on contingency based litigation and regularly accept Road Accident Fund and other personal injury claims on contingency (no win no fee).
Road Accident News
Three Judges will hear the case deemed the most important yet, dealing with the non-payment of claims by the Road Accident Fund as well as the plight of the cash-strapped entity. The full article can be read here:...
ROAD ACCIDENT FUND ADJUST STATUTORY LIMIT IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF INCOME AND LOSS OF SUPPORT
ROAD ACCIDENT FUND ADJUST STATUTORY LIMIT IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF INCOME AND LOSS OF SUPPORT Published on 10/02/2016 Road Accident Board Notice No.7 of 2016 which was published in the Government Gazette on the 29th of...
LSSA EXPRESSES SERIOUS CONCERNRT Published on 13/11/2015 'LSSA expresses serious concern at reports of irregularities relating to prescribed direct claims by road accident victims.' De Rebus, November 2015:16  DEREBUS 210...
- Yende SJ v Road Accident Fund
- M A v Road Accident Fund
- EX PARTE: MOLANTOA OBO R & M AND OTHERS
- NAIDOO VS ROAD ACCIDENT FUND
- THE ISSUE OF PRESCRIPTION: THE COURT DETERMINED WHETHER OR NOT A CLAIM HAD PRESCRIBED IN THE BELOW MENTIONED MATTER:
- KRIEK V ROAD ACCIDENT FUND (529/2019)  ZAFSHC 42 (5 MARCH 2020)
- CLAIM SETTLED OVER 200% OF ROAD ACCIDENT FUND’S FIRST OFFER
- RAF AGREED ON QUANTUM AS BEING IN THE VICINITY OF R3.6 MILLION
- OFFER FROM THE ROAD ACCIDENT FUND IMPROVED FROM R250 000.00 TO ALMOST R2000 000.00
- MR. M WAS PAID R3 800 000.00 WITH ALL FUTURE MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Matter settled at R3609 295.00